We are very excited to present and sponsor the first of its kind for New Zealand – the New Zealand Babywearing Conference 2014. With some great support from other New Zealand businesses, a fantastic line up of speakers and presenters from all around New Zealand plus registered attendees poised to descend on the conference venue, Waipuna Hotel & Conference Centre, on May 31st – June 1st, the conference is set to be a major highlight for the New Zealand babywearing community this year. Follow this link for more information about the New Zealand Babywearing Conference.
This week we are running a competition to give one lucky person the opportunity to attend conference on us! That’s right, we’re giving away a free registration to conference! The competition is open to those yet to register, and also those wonderful people who have already jumped on board and signed up to attend this ground breaking event for New Zealand. If the winner has already registered and paid, their registration fee will be refunded. The prize includes both days of conference including lunches. Morning and afternoon teas are also provided courtesy of our generous sponsors. The prize does not include travel to, from or within Auckland or accommodation in Auckland.
The competition will be run on the New Zealand Babywearing Conference Facebook page and there will be opportunities for bonus entries for everyone who shares about conference via social networks Facebook, Twitter and Instagram using the conference hashtag #nzbwconf. This will be a warm up for the social media sharing set to happen during conference to give those unable to attend the chance to experience conference vicariously via the content shared by both organisers and attendees across the three social networks.
To get yourself in the running to win a free registration to attend the New Zealand Babywearing Conference 2014 follow these easy steps:
- Look for this image on the New Zealand Babywearing Conference Facebook page and leave a comment underneath it, sharing what it is that you’re most looking forward to at conference. (If you haven’t seen the conference schedule yet follow this link: New Zealand Babywearing Conference 2014 Schedule )
For bonus entries, share about the conference on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. The key to having your bonus entries counted for the draw is to use the hashtag #nzbwconf so that we can easily find your posts, tweets and Instagram images.
Ideas for social media sharing for bonus entries:
- Share the status updates you see on the New Zealand Babywearing Conference Facebook page – make sure #nzbwconf is included each time you share.
- Invite your Facebook friends to attend conference by sharing the link to the conference blog site and include #nzbwconf in your post. The link to use is http://www.newzealandbabywearingconference.wordpress.com
- Retweet posts from Twitter account @MyNaturalBabyNZ making sure to include #nzbwconf in your tweet.
- Tweet about things you’re looking forward to about conference – a particular speaker or workshop, the babywearing fashion show, lunch! :) Whatever things you’re most excited about. Remember to include #nzbwconf in your tweets so that we can easily find them.
- Instagram – this will come into its own during conference, however for this competition you might like to share pix of yourself babywearing (or other images which can tie into the babywearing conference theme) with captions relating to conference. Remember to use #nzbwconf for each Instagram post you’d like counted as an entry.
The competition will run from Tuesday 20th May – Sunday 25th May with a winner being announced at 9pm on the 25th. The prize includes both days of conference including lunches. Morning and afternoon teas are also provided courtesy of our generous sponsors. The prize does not include travel to, from or within Auckland or accommodation in Auckland.
Good luck to all who enter!